[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bjoern Euler <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  jai at innaloo dot net
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Random lack of Dataflow over IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:05:37 +0100
On 25.12.2006 09:26 Jai Ketteridge wrote:
> Im wondering if its now worth upgrading to 1.32b so that I can enable NAT-T
> on the IPSEC connection to Osborne Park ?
NAT-T could help but I wouldn't try it with the beta since the box is so
far away.

> Other than that Ive setup a few test VPNs between 3 sites and I actually
> find on all of them that pinging and dataflow tends to stop quite often. The
> SAD and SPD are always correct but there is simply no dataflow at all from
> what I can tell.
Well, if you're running the 1.22 release I don't have clue what this
could be. I don't know of anything but do some serious debugging through
all network layers.
Maybe someone elso has got an idea and jumps in, sorry.

Regards
-Bjoern