[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] dansguardian squid transparent proxy rdr
 Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:12:10 -0500
Agreed - This is how I do it. I use Tinyproxy and DG. I block all web
access with M0n0 except for the proxy server. Then I use automatic
browser configuration (google wpad and proxy.pac).

I also output the log files in squid format and use a program called
"srg" which is run every 15 minutes as a cron job so that I can check up
on what the users are surfing.

I love it! My users hate it ;-)

Andy