[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b2 released
 Date:  Sun, 24 Dec 2006 02:09:45 +0200
On 12/24/06, Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net> wrote:

> Right - turns out that we need to use setkey from ipsec-tools now
> with the NAT-T extensions. The fix is already in the repository and
> will be in 1.3b3.

Are we talking cosmetics here or non-working VPN's? If the latter I'll
sit tight until b3.

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people
very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
  - "Hitchhikers Guide", Douglas Adams