[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Ron Carter <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.32b
 Date:  Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:12:45 +0100
Am Freitag, den 29.12.2006, 23:23 -0500 schrieb Ron Carter:
> Things I would like to see:
> 1.  Some better help files
What exactly is missing?

> 2.  Basic configuration examples for VPN with
> different type of hardware
You have tunnels up with three different devices?
Give something back to the community:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/wishlist.html

> 3.  External access to the firewall for demo's and trouble
> shooting connection when trying to establish VPN connections
Yes, tcpdump and ssh would really be nice. In the meanwhile
use /exec.php.

BR, PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     "Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX." (By
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   Stephan Zielinski)