[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall <-->ISA 2004
 Date:  Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:53:21 +1000
Hi All,

I've not yet tried this but will need to do it sometime soon, but has
anyone successfully made a VPN connection from a m0n0wall (1.22 or 1.3
beta) to a Windows 2003 Server running ISA 2004?  There's no mention of
this in the docs (that I found, anyway) and I was just wondering if
anyone had any success or knows if this is not possible.  Both ends of
the VPN will have static IPs, by the way.

The reason I am looking at doing it this way instead of a site-to-site
VPN between the m0n0wall boxes at each site (as we normally would do) is
to be able to utilize the "VPN" rules in the ISA box to provide website
egress and other connection management.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis