[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Commisso <jemc at bluefrog dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.32b
 Date:  Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:26:46 -0500
I am using openswan with one central site and four satellite sites which
use nat-t and openswan to telnet into the central site.

Does anybody know if the freeswan configuration can be substituted into
an openswan '/etc/ipsec.conf' file to connect m0n0wall to an openswan
ipsec vpn?

This would be extremely helpful to allow m0n0wall to be added to our
network.

I am considering replacing openswan with m0n0wall and using our linux
servers for things like squid and snort, etc.
Our setup has a central server with telnet terminals and the openswan
ipsec vpn allows satellite sites to have telnet terminals at these sites
that telnet into the central server.

Can anybody chime in and tell me if the new 1.3b would support such a setup?
I was under the impression that 1.22 could not. Was I right with that as
well?

Thanks,
Joe