[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  jhonyl at aim dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two separate local LANs? (on LAN & OPT1 -> WAN)
 Date:  Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:25:55 -0500

I want to have two separate local LANs. So far I could make only one LAN one
WAN. I do have 3 working ethernet cards in the PC. All have IPs, and seems to be
identified and assigned values well. However the OPT1 lan card (that also have
allow rules) doesn't seem to function. I can't even ping from it to the local
network to which it is connected.

To repeat I have 3 ethernet cards, one is connected to a WAN switch, its IP is ( one is connected to the first switch and its IP is ( And the OPT1 IP is ( and it
is connected to the second lan switch.

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus