[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.32b
 Date:  Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:43:31 -0000
Hello,

I'm not entirely sure why you would want to put a freeswan configuration
into m0n0wall?

As IPSEC is a standard all you have to do is configure m0n0wall usings its
GUI with the same parameters as the other end of the tunnel and the VPN
should come up. If it doesn't work, then that's normally a bug in either
end, but often you can work around that by choosing different parameters
(e.g. use 3DES instead of AES, SHA1 instead of MD5 etc).

Regards,

Kris.