[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  e+p <elgerb at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  port 25
 Date:  Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:26:05 +0100
I can't figure out why external mailservers can't reach my mailserver.I've forwarded port 25 to the
internal ipaddress of my mailserver (the NAT & rule).But when I look in the logging, port 25 seems
to be natted to my mailserver but when my mailserver replyes the reply is being blocked my the
firewall.It doesn't make a difference if I add a rule to allow traffic from internal mailserver port
25 to any ipaddress/any port. Can anyone help me out?? TIA
Probeer Live.com: je eigen persoonlijke opstartpagina met alleen de dingen die jij belangrijk vindt

http://www.live.com/getstarted