[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Bridging OPT with WAN Problems
 Date:  Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:44:27 -0000
Hello,

What Netgear switch is it?

I have seen some Netgear switches not work properly with VLANs with Intel
network cards, not just in m0n0wall but in Windows too. The exact same VLAN
setup worked fine on Cisco/3Com switches so in my case I just used the
Netgears (FS750T) for something else. I don't know if the problem was
specifically related to Intel network cards though, that just happened to be
what was installed.

Kris.