[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert B Quattlebaum, Jr." <darco at deepdarc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPv6 Kernel + Utils
 Date:  Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:02:50 -0800
Is there any way that for the next beta release the kernel could be
compiled with IPv6 and 6to4(gif) support? And maybe add the
appropriate IPv6 utilities as well? (ping6, traceroute6, rtadvd...)

I'm not asking for full IPv6 support in the next beta, as that is a
bit out of the question. All I'm asking for is that everything
necessary for IPv6 and 6to4 be in the image. This way, I can manually
setup IPv6 with a shell script in the configuration. This would help
me out a great deal.

Is this possible?

Robert Quattlebaum
Jabber: darco at deepdarc dot com