[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Bridging OPT with WAN Problems
 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:42:45 -0500
Neil,
I bridged my wireless adapter into my internal LAN on the beta.  It was a
extream pain to get working.  My main issue was my lack of knowledge about
the way to pass the traffic.  Most of my frustation came from IE 7
pre-filling some forms with in correct values.  After fixing those and a few
quick saves with a few other theaks I finally got it working and have not
had any real issues.

I have a machine that I will be getting back soon with the same type of
configuration as you have.  I will be glad to setup a similar configuration
and see if I can reproduce the error.  Let me know.
RC