[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Mullins <rmullins at ciscomonkey dot net>
 To:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature Request
 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:36:43 -0600
I do this same situation a lot.  What I've done is just change the firewall rule to allow
3389 to my network (eg. 192.168.1.0/24) instead of just the host.  That way I only have to
change the NAT rule to point to the other server address.

-Ryan

* David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com> [2007-01-04 18:32:12]: