[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Ludwig Kowalski <ludwig dot kowalski at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:25:41 +0100
Ludwig,

this has been discussed several times before.
As an example of such a discussion take a look at [1].

Conclusion was, that we don't want to have a forum, but a nntp interface
would be nice. So we ended up (see Manuels post in [2]) in a mailing
list to nntp gateway which also has a web based interface for reading
and posting. It can be found here:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.firewalls.m0n0wall

BR, PIT

[1] http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=139/12
[2] http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=139/31

 copyleft(c) by |           There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica, so
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     there's no gain in using a threaded news