[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at toyne dot cix dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN connection through m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:01:28 +0000
Hello All

Could I put this another way. Has anyone managed to successfully VPN
from an Apple MAC through m0n0wall to an OpenSwan server? If so, I
would be interested in how they set this up.

I'm not sure if this is related, but I have just been playing with two
wifi connected PCs and noticed that they cannot talk to each other. I
can quite happily ping m0n0 from either, but not each other. The wifi
router is effectively being used to pass traffic directly to m0n0.

Lastly, I just noticed that the diagram came through incorrectly, WiFi
goes into m0n0, not Centos. As below:

WAN -->m0n0-->Centos-->LAN

All assistance very much appreciated.

TIA and regards

Quoting m0n0wall at toyne dot cix dot co dot uk: