[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Mullins <rmullins at ciscomonkey dot net>
 To:  David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature Request
 Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:28:03 -0600
You could add a Firewall rule for both networks.  Then you would still only have to change
the NAT rule.

If your networks are somewhat close, eg. 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.4.0/24 you could just
change the firewall rule to be 192.168.0.0/16.

-Ryan

* David Kitchens <spider at webweaver dot com> [2007-01-05 01:51:57]: