[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:55:30 -0500
On 1/5/07, Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de> wrote:

> this has been discussed several times before.
> As an example of such a discussion take a look at [1].

More recently, Manuel and I have had off-list email discussions about
bringing up an official forum.  We agreed it would be a good idea to
finally give in, despite the fact that neither of us really care for
web forums, and put up an official forum.

I'm working on setting up the forums, template, etc. bit by bit as
time permits, and we should see the official forum.m0n0.ch open within
the next couple months at most.

-Chris