[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:49:17 -0600
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:55:30 -0500
  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:

> More recently, Manuel and I have had off-list email discussions
>about
> bringing up an official forum.  We agreed it would be a good idea to
> finally give in, despite the fact that neither of us really care for
> web forums, and put up an official forum.

I used to be very active on a mailing list for old Chris Craft boats.
 One of the most active "authorities" on the list.  It went to a
forum, and I think I have posted twice in two years.  After looking at
it, I noticed that several other frequent posters left as well.  When
a question I can answer comes up in e-mail, I can answer NOW.  I only
check a forum when I have time.  How often do you think that is?

                             Lee

PS: No spell check now.  On a DVR system with no spell check, but I
can check e-mail...