[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing between LAN and OPT1
 Date:  Sat, 06 Jan 2007 00:27:14 -0600
Do you have two separate ISP connections? Are the two systems in
physically different locations away from each other? I reason I ask, you
could do all of this with one m0n0wall box, might make configuration a
lot easier since you can setup one monowall box with two separate lan
segments and use a single WAN to handle multiple IP addresses if it's
the same ISP for both of them.

Thanks,
Michael