[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:29:08 -0500
Not really difficult project, I did (module for pf well did the code module
is not yet done) that was much harder. Here the only problem is to the
replies from email to be synced with forum replies... In order to do this I
will just will add signatures for topics started in the forum, so there
would be no problems to follow up in the email, and as to the topics started

generated by SMTP and the topic (w/ striped out Re: and etc) and MD5 to
identify if this is a new post and if not then find similar post... and

the only way to to do MD5 of the topic and doserch for %like% topic and

could be fallacious, if same person had same topic in the past) well in one
way or another it would do good sync.

And as you know I love forums just for the reason that I have probably
10,000,000 messages just from the lists + all the spam + my biz
correspondence == Delete to all without reading => too costly

With forum I would subscribe only to what I know, like for instance I have

strong point....