[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Golden <jgolden at wingnet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DNS Forwarder Crashes
 Date:  Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:15:07 -0500
Yes. It only affects DHCP users. I do a ipconfig on the computers when
they cannot access the Internet and everything appears ok. They can ping
everything internally, just no external addresses. The memory usage is
only at 11%. I am running on a 512mb flash card on a Soekris 48xx box.
Here are the file system stats

Filesystem 512-blocks  Used Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0c       21758 20764   994    95%    /
procfs              8     8     0   100%    /proc
/dev/ad0a       13822  9736  4086    70%    /cf