[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  James W Harrington <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New M0n0wall Hardware
 Date:  Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:43:30 +0100
Am Montag, den 08.01.2007, 08:34 -0500 schrieb James W Harrington:
> I currently have a m0n0wall running on an old Dell Dimension XPS
> (P3 1Ghz, 512MB RAM, 40GB Hard Disk).  I knows it a bit overkill
> but it's all I had.    I am now looking at upgrading as the old
> hardware is starting to become unreliable.
> The problem is I need 6 network interfaces :

Depends on your needs of throughput.
Probably this one is fast enough for you:

http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=909

If not, look for dual or quad port ethernet cards with an Intel or
Broadcom chipset.

BR, PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           - DDD no longer requires the librx
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     library. Consequently, librx  errors can no