[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Semtec" <semtecx at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  how to disable loopback function?
 Date:  Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:47:45 +0100
Hi

I am hosting some FQDN Websites on my box behind a monowall. I am having now
problems accessing them from the net which is behind the monowall. I am
getting always the login screen when I try to access the FQDN websites. If I
am accessing theses websites from an other network everything workes fine.
In my point of view the monowall has some loopback function enabled which
points automaticaly to the monowall if I try to access the websites which
have the WAN ip addresses bound to the monowall. Can I disable this function
or is there any firewall rule which I can add? The webserver behind the
monowall is accessed over portforwarding.

Regards

Lukas