[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Vanggaard_Jensen?= <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DNS Forwarder Crashes
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:32:46 +0100
Monowall does not act as a DHCP server in my case. The LAN environment has 5
laptops, 6 Grandstream IP phones and a printer. The IP phones and the
printer connects only occasionally to the internet - mostly to synchronize
with a timeserver.

df gives the following output (uptime 28 days, DNS forwarder restarted 1
week ago):

$ df
Filesystem 512-blocks  Used Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0c       21758 20164  1594    93%    /
procfs              8     8     0   100%    /proc
/dev/ad0a       13822  9376  4446    68%    /cf

Best regards