[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Steve Thomas'" <sthomas at consultant dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LEDs on Wrap board
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:57:11 -0500
How did u manage to change config?
How about making LED flashing during boot up and go off when boot is gone,
that would make more sense for me. As to rail road, well buy a toy for that
:-P

  From: "Steve Thomas"
  To: "Alex M" , "'Hans Mojave'" , "Monowall Support List"
  Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:11:03 -0500

  Cool!

  Thanks for posting that.

  I just added "echo f5> /dev/led/led2" to the
  "system" block in my config.
  Now the second LED flashes when the box is up & running after
  rebooting.