[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Koen Wastyn <koenwastyn at mac dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to use RFC1483 routed ip over ATM ?
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:47:06 +0100
Hi list,

I'm trying to connect a monowall  Soekris box to an ADSL line (Belgian ISP;
Skynet ADSL office). The line has a static IP address and apparently uses
 RFC1483 routed ip over ATM

I set my modem to bridged modem zo monowall can make the connection, but
when I use static IP on the monowall, no traffic passes .

Just for testing purposes I used an older philip router with support for
RFC1483 router IP over ATM and after filling in everything I noticed an
automatically created "static route" on the phiips. Is this the way  to use
the monowall, with a static route?

I hope someone on this lists uses a monowall with a static ADSL and know how
to solve this... Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

koen