[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  "'Monowall Support List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LEDs on Wrap board
 Date:  Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:58:19 +0100
Cool, so we got an OS - Alive led now, besides the default power led

Anyone any idea on how to use the leds to display usefull info about
something ?
Actively pushing some status about network traffic or maybe cpu usage (vary
the blink speed from slow to fast ?)

Regards, Jurgen
  From: "Alex M"
  To: "'Steve Thomas'" , "Monowall Support List"
  Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:57:11 -0500

  How did u manage to change config?
  How about making LED flashing during boot up and go off when boot is
  gone,
  that would make more sense for me. As to rail road, well buy a toy
  for that
  :-P

  From: "Steve Thomas"
  To: "Alex M" , "'Hans Mojave'" , "Monowall Support List"
  Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:11:03 -0500

  Cool!

  Thanks for posting that.

  I just added "echo f5> /dev/led/led2" to the
  "system" block in my config.
  Now the second LED flashes when the box is up & running after
  rebooting.