[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Steve Thomas'" <sthomas at consultant dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LEDs on Wrap board
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:47:59 -0500
Didn't know about that hack in nono. Well tthere is a way to make power
light blinking whlile booting and then make it steady, but tha would require
editing linux boot up manager ... something like when kernel is loaded flas
the led, and then when mono config is loaded solid the light.

I can try to do that with pfSense but not on mono, still didn't get my dev
image with shell

  From: "Alex M"
  To: "'Steve Thomas'" , "Monowall Support List"
  Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:57:11 -0500

  How did u manage to change config?
  How about making LED flashing during boot up and go off when boot is
  gone,
  that would make more sense for me. As to rail road, well buy a toy
  for that
  :-P

  From: "Steve Thomas"
  To: "Alex M" , "'Hans Mojave'" , "Monowall Support List"
  Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:11:03 -0500

  Cool!

  Thanks for posting that.

  I just added "echo f5> /dev/led/led2" to the
  "system" block in my config.
  Now the second LED flashes when the box is up & running after
  rebooting.