[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Hans Mojave'" <root1981 at gmail dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LEDs on Wrap board
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:53:51 -0500
Yes for some reason it doesn't work through exec.php, I would assume that's
is because the exec.php is located 2 levels down from main dir

Normally the path indicated "echo f5> /dev/led/led2" would be used as if you
are logged in under root's main dir

If some one has access to the file structyure can you look up how many
leveles ecactly would main dir be located? I remember something like
/www/somedir/pages I don't remember, I have to turn on WM and im too lazy at
the moment