[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Olivier Cochard-Labbe'" <olivier at freenas dot org>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:40:30 -0500
You drive me crazy; do you want forum support ever or no? Because now we
alredy have engine to add list post to the forum, and that is the main part.
If we stop developing it, I doubt we would return to it in the past!

get screwed or there are indeed newbies to some new field.

 Well worst case you can disable post of newbies to the list, so they only
would have access to forum members... I would never do that though!