[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kyle A. Gasho" <kyle at rosevillecycle dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to limit bandwidth on m0n0wall?
 Date:  Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:42:03 -0800
I am new to m0n0wall, and would like to know, what is the best way to
limit the amount of bandwidth that an interface can use?

Let me explain more, I have 3 NICS, 1 for WAN 1 for LAN and 1 for
WAP/"public".  I don't want a user on the WAP/"public" interface to
download a large file and consume all the bandwidth from the WAN. I
would like to limit them to 256K.

Thanks

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Roseville Cycle, Inc..

Thanks for making Roseville Cycle Center #1!