[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?T=E8cnica_de_Sistemes_Cal_Peles?= <tech at tscp dot info>
 To:  "'m0n0wall List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  10k rules
 Date:  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 01:55:57 +0100
I analyzed the last posts about this hard job, and I analyzed the option
with a sonicwall 4060, and it's a very hard hard job and an impredecible
future.

I can't imagine with a m0n0wall.

A suggest, try a debian or BSD with the classic ipfilter and the rules on a
mysql or postgre database, or an oracle. Is possible, I see this on a
Belgium network: 2 balanced BSD and a oracle database. (the first was a
mysql) with a php program they updated and maintaned the rules with an
automATED routines for generate all the rules based on ports, ips...

Best Regards

Jan Arbona

www.tscp.info <http://www.tscp.info/>