[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?T=E8cnica_de_Sistemes_Cal_Peles?= <tech at tscp dot info>
 To:  "'m0n0wall List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  10k rules
 Date:  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 01:55:57 +0100
I analyzed the last posts about this hard job, and I analyzed the option
with a sonicwall 4060, and it's a very hard hard job and an impredecible

I can't imagine with a m0n0wall.

A suggest, try a debian or BSD with the classic ipfilter and the rules on a
mysql or postgre database, or an oracle. Is possible, I see this on a
Belgium network: 2 balanced BSD and a oracle database. (the first was a
mysql) with a php program they updated and maintaned the rules with an
automATED routines for generate all the rules based on ports, ips...

Best Regards

Jan Arbona
Tècnica de Sistemes Cal Peles
Camí Vell de l'Església 41, Sispony AD400
www.tscp.info <http://www.tscp.info/>