[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc Fargas" <telenieko at telenieko dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] RE: [Forged Sender] RE: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:31:26 +0100
Comments below,

On 1/10/07, Olivier Cochard-Labbe <olivier at freenas dot org> wrote:
[---]

> "absolute newbies"
> => Yes, forum are very easy to use for a newbies (compare to a
> mailing-list)... And there are lot's of newbie in the forum!

[---]
Ok... I agree, clicking over "Reply to all" is really really hard! It's much
more easy to spend the day going over every forum you write to and using a
different composition/reply/posting system on each of those. Why would
somebody want their threads on folders of his/hers mail?

My 0.02,
Marc.