[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Ed Lentz'" <elentz at gmail dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Need some advice
 Date:  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:22:04 -0500
Well I dono mono max cam be DNS forwarder as to my knowledge. pfSense can be
a DNS server. But u rised interesting topic I wallways wanted mono to adding
IPs and at the same time assign subdomains something like

machash_users.mydomain.com so if some one from the internet want to access
them they can use domain name, and mono would auto forward request to their
IP (and that we dot need to register with primary DNS) but I think that is
imposible to do in an easy way :-(