[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "kevin hawkins" <firewallhelp at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  open vpn in the web gui
 Date:  Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:24:02 -0600
Does anyon know how to setup the web gui so that I can use open vpn in
bridging mode. I have seen that pfsence has it in there version but it does
not work. I am using the the pcengines wrap board with the 3 ports. If no
one can point me to a article on how to do it can some one tell me if there
is someone that can program it in for a donation to the site or by paying
them direct. Let me know an amount. Thanks I need this for a school project
that I am working on.