[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ted Bullock <tbullock at canada dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Router hardware and vge driver
 Date:  Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:16:54 -0800
I like the Netgear ProSafe GS108 / GS116 switches.  They support 9k
jumbo frames and don't cost a lot. Their performance is quite decent and
they're fanless.  They're in the durable dark blue metal case and not
the iWhite SoHo case.

Note: there are two variants of the GS108.  The short stubby version is
excellent (and just about the only thing that you can find anyways, as
they've been out for over a year)