[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  "kevin hawkins" <firewallhelp at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] openvpn
 Date:  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:16:38 -0500
On 1/13/07, kevin hawkins <firewallhelp at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Looking for someone to program openvpn into the m0n0wall. If there are any
> takers please email me and let me know if it can be done.

search list for Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
subject		[m0n0wall] OpenVPN Image updated to 1.21-ovpn

{--snip--}
Hi,

newly created images can be found at:
http://www.protec-t.de/m0n0wall/downloads/

Be aware that the /cf-filesystem has slightly been decreased. Make
backups before upgrading. You have been warned ;-)

Best regards,
PIT
{--end-snip--}