[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sasa Stjepan Baksa" <sasa dash stjepan dot baksa at os dot t dash com dot hr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0 on Lucent Brick report
 Date:  Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:40:53 +0100
Hi!

I have installed M0n0 1.3b2 on Lucent Brick 80 and Lucent Brick 20 and they
are

working just OK!  Minor problem is that booting some times stop on mounting

CF disks for no obvious reason.

LB 80 is now on for 3 days with static IP on WAN and LB 20 is on ADSL

link with dynamic IP. I have working IPSec tunnel between them. Ping trough

tunnel shows no bigger delay in compare to ping to outside interface.

For now I am just testing, but I have 3 LB 20 more and they will be deployed
soon.

Two on ADSL as router/IPSec gateways and two on connection (E1) with static
IP

after Cisco router as NAT/IPSec gateways.

After reading this:

Installation on a standard PC (CF/IDE version)

Alternative installation methods:

With tomsrtbt (floppy disk)

Installation was easy.

Sasa