[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  MykSto <myksto at libero dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Watchdog time out...
 Date:  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:32:32 +0100
Hi', I'm a newby in this list.
I apologize for any mistake, I'm from Italy and I think my English may
not be so good.

I've using m0nowall for several months and recently I'm trying the new
beta 1.3b2.

I'm experiencing this problem: every 4-5 day the firewall stops all
connections and on the consolle screen this message appears: WATCHDOG
TIME OUT.

The only way to restore is to reboot the firewall.

Can you help me to find out the problem?

I read in the mailing list faq that attachments are not allowed then I
tried to copy and paste the firewall status but my mail clients hungs up
as there are lots of data there. How I can I send you the status of my
firewall so that you can  better  understand my problem?

Thanks a lot.

Michele.