[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ted Bullock <tbullock at canada dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Router hardware and vge driver
 Date:  Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:11:27 -0700
I have looked into these switches and discounted them.  I am looking for
some management capabilities which the PowerConnect 27xx series of
switches support.  Unfortunately the GS1xx series of switches are unmanaged.

The PowerConnect switches by Dell appear to be the best bang for the
buck for a home network.  However, I am still open to recommendations.

-Ted