[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jai Ketteridge" <jai at innaloo dot net>
 To:  "'MykSto'" <myksto at libero dot it>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Watchdog time out...
 Date:  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:21:54 +0900
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=306/36

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=305&actionargs[]=97

JK

-----Original Message-----
From: MykSto [mailto:myksto at libero dot it]
Sent: Sunday, 14 January 2007 9:33 PM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Watchdog time out...

Hi', I'm a newby in this list.
I apologize for any mistake, I'm from Italy and I think my English may
not be so good.

I've using m0nowall for several months and recently I'm trying the new
beta 1.3b2.

I'm experiencing this problem: every 4-5 day the firewall stops all
connections and on the consolle screen this message appears: WATCHDOG
TIME OUT.

The only way to restore is to reboot the firewall.

Can you help me to find out the problem?

I read in the mailing list faq that attachments are not allowed then I
tried to copy and paste the firewall status but my mail clients hungs up
as there are lots of data there. How I can I send you the status of my
firewall so that you can  better  understand my problem?

Thanks a lot.

Michele.