[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.23b2 released
 Date:  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:44:30 -0800
>in preparation for a stable 1.23 release to wrap up all the fixes and
>minor improvements since 1.22, I've created and uploaded beta version
>1.23b2. I don't expect many changes until 1.23 anymore; if you know
>of any important bugs that haven't been fixed in the 1.2 line of
>development yet, please post them on the mailing list.

I realize that this hasn't been updated in a while but what about OpenVPN?
Is it so bad to have it included in the beta cycle even if it won't be in
the final build?  I think it has been over a year since we last saw OpenVPN.
I know there are shortcomings to the current implementation but with all the
other improvements to m0n0wall, wouldn't it be worth it to have it included
in the beta cycle just for the changes in m0n0wall since it was last taken
out?