[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rhonkaniel at anngel dot com
 To:  "Nate Stiller" <neon068 at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Making Wireless Work...
 Date:  Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:44:46 -0500 (EST)
Im 99 percent sure this is because of antenna selection problems... which
i had posted about sometime last week... Im guessing the problem is that
although the atheros card has two antenna ports you have an antenna on
one... and because we cant do antenna selection yet... (feature request)
this problem is there... good news it should be able to be fixed using
sysctls ran from the <shellcmd> section of a config file...

something like...

sysctl dev.ath.0.rxantenna=1
sysctl dev.ath.0.txantenna=1
sysctl dev.ath.0.diversity=0