[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] RE: [Forged Sender] RE: [m0n0wall] Re: why dont we have forum?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:37:34 -0500
I don't think that anyone is remotely thinking to replace this list with
the forum but a lot of users do like forums and a lot of users don't.
Without having the list and forum synced together, I just see a split in the
userbase is all. I for one, like both formats, I read every list email every
day and I visit a few forums every day as well. Most forums have a "recent
posts" feature that show you just the posts that were updated since you last
logged on so I don't have to go sorting thru all the categories to find new
posts.