[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jumon Namo" <jumon at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  ez-ipupdate problem with dsl?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:53:30 +0000
Hi all!  I just moved from cable internet service to DSL and find that
ez-ipudate can no longer update my dyndns account.  I'm running version
1.22, but I dont see any new features in newer versions or beta's that would
indicate there might be an update and I've also not seen this discusses in
any of the lists I've searched.  Ez-ipupdate keeps trying to update every
hour, but cannot.  Here are my scrubbed log entries.  Has anyone seen this
or know of a fix?

Jan 16 00:30:37 	/usr/local/bin/ez-ipupdate[426]: failure to update
ng0->70.245.208.107 (my.dns.entry.here)
Jan 15 22:30:37 	/usr/local/bin/ez-ipupdate[426]: failure to update
ng0->70.245.208.107 (my.dns.entry.here)

jumon

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001