[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 To:  'Monowall Support List' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Off-topic: Small Hardware
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:57:03 +0100
Hi

I'm looking for fanless hardware and a small case in the size of a dvd
player (is it 19" half size?? not sure anymore...).
There must be enough place for at least one pci slot (for a graphiccard
with dvi). It would be nice if the board has also a minipci slot or a
second pci slot (pci to minipci).
It would be also very nice if there is enough place for godies like
card-reader/slim dvd/two disks (raid)/ir/etc....
The goal is to build a small box to connect it to my flat-tv:-)

any ideas where to get somthing like that??

Andreas