[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jumon Namo" <jumon at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ez-ipupdate problem with dsl?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:00:04 +0000
Woops!  I guess I should have done the "windows" thing and rebooted.
M0n0wall is so stable, I just never think of doing that even when I changed
my ISP.  After the reboot, it synced up the IP at DynDNS just fine.  My
apologies.  To all who support and code for m0n0wall, my appreciation for a
WONDERFUL product.  I can't brag about it enough when the firewall/router
subject comes up once in a while.

jumon

>From: "Jumon Namo" <jumon at hotmail dot com>
>To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
>Subject: [m0n0wall] ez-ipupdate problem with dsl?
>Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:53:30 +0000
>
>Hi all!  I just moved from cable internet service to DSL and find that
>ez-ipudate can no longer update my dyndns account.  I'm running version
>1.22, but I dont see any new features in newer versions or beta's that
>would indicate there might be an update and I've also not seen this
>discusses in any of the lists I've searched.  Ez-ipupdate keeps trying to
>update every hour, but cannot.  Here are my scrubbed log entries.  Has
>anyone seen this or know of a fix?
>
>Jan 16 00:30:37 	/usr/local/bin/ez-ipupdate[426]: failure to update
>ng0->70.245.208.107 (my.dns.entry.here)
>Jan 15 22:30:37 	/usr/local/bin/ez-ipupdate[426]: failure to update
>ng0->70.245.208.107 (my.dns.entry.here)
>
>jumon

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1