[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "'Mono Dev List'" <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] List to Forum
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:36:35 -0500
a) I'm back in business
b) Damn stop talking about user base split, I just red like 10 post, grrr
read C
c) We are currently developing the sync script => LIST and FORUM content
will be the same => Those who like to answer post on list will do it here
and their posts will go to forum automatically, so most of the current pros
will stay here and all newbies will go to forum (and ppl like me will go
there too)
d) [OVER]