[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest at shellworld dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall rule
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:57:00 -0500
I setup a NAT to allow WAN port 12345 tcp/udp to pass to
192.168.1.1:12345 tcp/udp.  m0n0 created a firewall rule for me when I
checked the box to tell it too.

By default the source is *.  I wanted two seperate IP addresses from
different networks to be listed as source.  Best I could do was create
the same rule 2x.  Is there any way to have multiple IP addresses
permitted as source from the same rule?  From different networks?

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest at shellworld dot net
My two cents:
Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but not point to their crotch when they
ask where the

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: A6E9 D0CB 2ABC 520A  883D 8008 F660 364A