[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <padraig at premierbb dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Voip Quality
 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:52:34 -0000
Hi

I have posted this question on several bulletin boards, but all suggestions failed to fix my
problem. Basically I have a dsl connection, then monowall, then the lan network consisting of 60+
machines. What I am trying to do is prioritise port 5060-5062 for voip traffic only. When the
network is congested, I want the voip quality to be as near as perfect as possible. could someone
please show me the "true" way of setting this up? BTW the dsl connection is 6 meg down, 512k up.

Paddy